Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Less than 60 days!!!

OH MAN!!!!!!!!
I am so so soooo excited, because my wedding is in LESS than 60 days, and graduation is in 18 days! Life is getting crazy but I'm letting God take me there!
Today I had a bit of a breakdown just because of all of the end semester projects that accumulate towards the end! I'm excited that my college journey is almost over and I'm about to embark on a different path. I am so ready to be Jayme's wife and to start dreaming together towards our futures. God has big plans and He works in so many wonderous ways. I know that even when I can't see what's going on, HIS grace is enough for me to know that there's a plan =] Don't you forget that!!! Need prayer? LET ME KNOW! One of my goals is to be more helpful towards others...have a need? ASK ME!!! Seriously, I'm here to serve!!!
I pray you're having a great week so far.

ps:only a week and two days left for the first four weeks of our 7 fast and boy has it been hard, even though there have been times we've eaten what is outside of our fast, we went with our convictions and discernment and decided it's right to go an extra two days. God is faithful and knows our hearts, goals and passions. HE holds our desires in His hand. I am so excited to just keep delighting myself in the Lord.

MUCH LOVE! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment