Wednesday, January 29, 2014

I get by with a little (a lot) of help...

Seeing the title I'm already showing that I can't get through things totally on my own. I'm constantly needing help. And I know at times, some things I have to do just God and me. But that's just it...God. Not me. However, I'm human and I need some prayers and help from those who pray. 

I'm so frustrated with my body. I am embarrassed and ashamed. I am sick of being sick. Sick of everything I try ending back at square one. Putting my weight back on. Causing my stomach pain and problems. Painful acne. Painful joints.  Not sleeping normally. I am sick of hurting. Depression and anxiety.  I am so so so overwhelmed with defeat. But my God is bigger and greater. 

I just really need some prayer warriors. Even right now as I'm typing this out on my phone, ironically my pandora is playing every single worship song that always brings me to tears and complete intimate vulnerability with my Savior. That's how awesome He is. And I fervently believe in who He is and I believe that my God who created me can bring me peace and restoration. Sometimes I think though, we need our brothers and sisters in Christ to raise us up continually. It gets harder every day, continually crying out. But I shall be earnest and faithful. 

"Everlasting, Your light will shine when all else fades. Never ending, Your glory goes beyond all fame. And the cry of my heart is to bring You praise, from the inside out. Oh my soul, cries out."

"Lord, I need You. Oh, I need You. Every hour I need You. My one defense. My righteousness oh God how I need You. When I cannot stand I'll fall on You."

No comments:

Post a Comment